What is the Innovation Hub?
The Innovation Hub is the place where experts collaborate and design solutions meeting NATO challenges. By bringing together people with different backgrounds or perspectives, the Innovation Hub generates a better understanding of the issues, and fosters innovation.
Why join the Hub?
The products delivered by the Innovation Hub are available to all of its members. They include:
- Access to a broad community of experts from inside and outside NATO
- An online collaborative platform to interact with the community (password protected)
- A knowledge base of all the topics addressed by the Innovation Hub
- Innovative concept papers aiming at meeting NATO and Nations' future capability challenges
- The opportunity to ask your questions or propose your solutions
Who should join the Hub?
The Innovation Hub gathers three communities:
- The END USERS.
NATO and nations military and their operational partners, who express their operational needs.
- The PROVIDERS.
Experts from Academia, Industry, Science and Technology who contribute their solutions to the capability design process.
- The CAPABILITY DESIGNERS. NATO and nations personnel responsible for translating the providers' contributions into solutions meeting the end users' needs.
When to join the Hub?
Anybody can initiate a discussion at any time. The Innovation Hub also organises events focused on specific topics.
Stay informed through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Join now (create new account)
For questions or comments click here.